Camp Meeting 2010
It's that time of year again! Lots of positives and negatives...
Positives
- Friends
- Family
- Fun times
- Lots of Laughs
- Food and lots of it
- I don't have to cook supper this week
Negatives
- HOT, HOT, HOT
- Means more clothes to wash
- Storms
Cattle Creek Camp Meeting is tradition down here in Branchville for Chad's family. It has been in the family for years. It is a wonderful time with family and friends. The biggest downfall is the heat and it never fails-it is going to rain every afternoon. This is Cayleigh first year of course and she did pretty good for her first night. Chandler is a pro...walks up and starts playing with the trucks and of course already asking for money. See, there is this store that has wonderful pineapple/orange icee's. Chandler likes to just get a plain icee with blue syrup. And I cannot forget all the candy...okay, might need to bring a tooth brush to camp meeting with us this week.
Many of the family members stay out there at night, I can only say that I have stayed once-no, there is not any air just fans running full force. See, we do have electricity and this year we have city water. And, I must not forget there is a toilet. Anyways, enjoy the pics from previous years below and look for updated ones hopefully daily.
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
2 comments:
Hope yall have a blast at Camp Meeting and stay cool! :)
we have never been to camp meeting but sounds fun- enjoy and hey come swim anytime no invite needed!!
Post a Comment