Happy Anniversary!
Love is patient, love is kind.
It has been 7 years since we said "I Do."
Love is right around the corner when you least expect it!
Chad and I actually had known of each other through his cousin!
We had seen each other at parties and get togethers with friends.
First memory-Shagging around a barrel with his granddad.
Chad and I only dated for 2 months before getting engaged and then we were married 6 months later.
We have accomplished alot in 7 years time...
Built a home together
2 wonderful kids
Chandler-5
Cayleigh-almost 8 months old
Started a trucking company
****************
Chad and I enjoyed a wonderful Saturday shopping (yes, can you believe it, Chad went shopping), walking the market and quiet time. It was my first time leaving Cayleigh and I was okay!
Thanks Gma and Gpa for watching our little bundles of joy! I am sure Gma and Gpa were ready for their naps!
And, by the way, Cayleigh woke up at 12 and 3, mom put the pacifier in her mouth and back to sleep she went. Let's see if that will work here at our house!

1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Glad yall had a great time on your trip :)
Post a Comment