It's Teacher Appreciation Week!
I cannot take credit for these simple to make M&M treats...
Go over to....
Chandler helping by putting the M&M's in the Mason Jar! (pint size)
Time for my part...
Cut out some circles to give the lids some color!
If you have the Creative Memories Scrapbook set, use the red cutter with the small circle.
I wanted to give the circles some color so I added these flower stickers to the top.
Think they turned out pretty good!
Glue circle to Mason Lid
I glued the saying onto a piece of scapbook paper to make it thicker.
Put a hole in the corner and a piece of rope that I had.....and.....
Our Teacher Appreciation Gift is Finished....
Here is the saying in case you would like to make these simple and inexpensive gift.
Just Copy and Paste and Create!
Green is for the inspiration you give me each day.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You're a very special teacher just like this jar, that's clear.
You place knowledge in our children's hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M.
Blue is for your patience in showing me the way.
Orange is for your warmth and caring style.
Yellow is for the way you always make me smile.
Red is for my life that you have touched this year.
You're a very special teacher just like this jar, that's clear.
You place knowledge in our children's hands
and melt into their hearts and lives forever.
You're a "Magnificent" & "Marvelous" teacher
Thank you for being my M&M.
3 comments:
What a great helper you had! They turned out perfect!
Thank you again Maryann for this wonderful idea! I am a teacher myself so I though this was wonderful!
great job :)
Post a Comment