Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miss Annie=Mess=Have to Clean

Time to clean....seems like I am always cleaning but the house never looks that way!
Guess that is how it is when you have 2 that go strong ALL day long.
Cayleigh loves to help clean!
  
Wait, help make a mess that is...

I think I will just sit down and eat these while you work mommy.

Okay, mommy I cleaned up my mess.  All gone!

On to another story... 
Not sure what is going on with Miss Annie as Chad and Chandler call her.
She pulls at her diaper and when you ask her if she needs to potty, she runs to the toilet.  She will sit there forever and loves to brush her teeth while sitting.

I honestly believe she feels herself needing to go but she has not gone in the potty yet!
The bad thing....she will hold it forever.

We had 2 nights last week around 3:30 am where she woke up crying.  She kept holding herself so I sat her on the potty.  She stopped crying but still NO luck!

Oh how nice it would be if she would use the potty!  Wait, maybe not, that means she is growing up too fast!

No comments: