Cayleigh and I had the wonderful priviledge to spend the weekend over at Gma and Gpa's from time to time and enjoy Emma Kate.
Mom and dad had both of them on Friday (all day long).
I think it was pretty much like having twins (remember they are only 5 days apart)
Cayleigh and I headed over to mom and dad's early Saturday morning.
Chad and Chandler headed to watch my nephew Tyler play baseball!
How many times does it take to get a picture!
of both of them looking at the camera!
Cayleigh being silly-eating of course!
We are ready to cheer on them Clemson Tigers!
By the way, we beat Boston College!
Oh wait, Emma Kate eating also!
Playing blocks outside-it was such a beautiful day!
Gma enjoying both girls!
Actually, they were a little jealous so if mom or dad had one, they better watch out, here comes the other!
It was too cute!
Aunt Rie getting some love!
I wanted the girls to turn around so I could get a cute picture with Gma's fall decorations.
They had other things in mind!
Just love this picture!
Wonder what is in this pumpkin!
take notice-they each had to look
Okay, jealous again so Gma had to find another pumpkin!
It was too funny, they each wanted what the other had!
She looks so innocent!
Just love spending time with this sweet baby!
Thanks Aunt Emi and Uncle Mike Mike for taking a weekend to go see the Tigers play!
We enjoyed every minute!
1 comment:
Adorable :)
Post a Comment