It was Cookie Swap Time at my monthly ADK meeting this month.
Not my favorite thing to do especially when there seems to be no time to do it!
I thought that
Graham Cracker Goodies
would be an easy one to tackle...
BOY WAS I WRONG!
(Where was my mom or SIL when I needed them)
Graham Crakers
1 stick margarine
1 stick butter
Chopped Pecans
1/2 cup sugar
Lay out the Graham Crackers on tin foil in a pan.
Chop your pecans
These 2 are so cute playing in the kitchen!
I do believe they thought mommy was cooking something for them!
Melt your butter, margarine and sugar
Spread pecans on top of crackers and poor mixture over top
I was good on everything but the mixture....
not really sure what happened but they were too soft and did not stay together!
They were a FLOP!
Oh how a JELLY sandwich is better than anything else!
No comments:
Post a Comment