Tuesday, March 2, 2010

34 Weeks and 3 Days

Baby doctor day! Everything was good. We are measuring right on at 34 weeks. I had a 3 point gain in 2 weeks. Not too bad. On the other hand, I am at 30 pounds total weight gain. Weight watchers here I come again! It is amazing at how extra weight can make you feel.

I actually got to see my OBGyn today which was wonderful. You know how it is, you have to see all the others in the office as well.

Cayleigh is due April 10th but with already having a c-section with Chandler, we will have another one this time as well. This puts us having Cayleigh anywhere from 7 to 10 days ahead of time.

Mark your calendars......March 31st is the day we have scheduled for Cayleigh to arrive into this world. It is not that far away-right around the corner. It seems just like yesterday that we were discussing having another baby and God has blessed us with a little girl-let's hope it is a girl. We have only heard those words once. If not, he will be coming home in pink. HAHA!

Cayleigh will be born at Palmetto Health Richland Hospital in Columbia.

No comments: