Saturday, March 20, 2010

Today marks 37 Weeks!

The end of the road has come!  We are currently full term and cannot wait for this little miracle from God to join the Looper Family.  Chandler seems to get a little more excited everyday.  Especially since he can now see Cayleigh really growing in mommy's tummy!  Yes, I am finally starting to feel miserable.  My feet and legs are swollen and not to mention Cayleigh does not feel like she has any more room to move.  She is right under my ribs and it even hurts to sit for awhile.

We went to the baby doctor on Wednesday of this week.  Cayleigh is still far up as the doctor put it.  As we say, that is okay.  I need to work up until the moment-not to mention that I still have a few more maternity plans to get together.  We also do not want her to have that cute cone-head like Chandler. 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We can't wait to meet Cayleigh! Love yall!