Well, what can I say, I have been pretty bad with making sure that I have a picture of everyone that came to visit. We are so thankful to everyone who has stopped by or sent something. She is truely a blessing from God and we will continue to treasure her everyday. Cayleigh is doing great. This is one of my favorite pictures. Michael and Emily came to visit-yeah they could not stay away, knowing that she is only a week or 2 herself from bringing their miracle from God into this world. Look at the glow! It is wonderful. We cannot wait until we get the phone call saying, let's go! Emma Kate is going to be loved and my prediction is that Michael will not stop smiling.
We had a little mild case of jaundice 10.4 on the scale and the doctor's want it under 10. We have been enjoying the sun and moving from place to place in the living room as the sun enters the house.
Napping while enjoying the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment