Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Quiet Night for Me

A nice quiet night for me---
Cayleigh was the first out about 8;
Chad about 9 and
Chandler about 10! 
I need to be napping now before the next bottle-just had to blog the following... 

What a night-Tuesday in Biggest Loser Night for Chandler and I.  We both enjoy watching it.  Well, Chandler enjoys watching the ending and yelling out the pounds each contestant has lost.  Tonight was a little different.  Chandler said he was hot and went and got his fan that Gma gave him, a pillow off his bed and a blanket.  He crawled up on the sofa and said, Mommy, I am going to sleep like Cayleigh.  For those who know how I struggle with Chandler at night,this was wonderful.  He was out like a light in about 15 minutes-of course the fan was blowing! 
and of course after he finished his cup of milk.  

Could not resist the camera on this one. 

 

And to think....he did all this on his own without me saying, let's go to bed! 
Wish every night could be like this!


While he sleeps, Cayleigh is enjoying her nap before her next bottle in her swing!

No comments: