Thursday, June 10, 2010

Can we do it again?

Emma Kate.....Cayleigh finally heard you...I guess it took that long to travel down I77 and I26.
Hopefully, Cayleigh is getting into a little routine.....let's hope!  Cayleigh slept from 10:00 to 5:30 in her crib.  Everytime I checked on her she was in a different spot in the crib.  Mom referred to it like her turning like a clock and that is about true.  I do feel rested, but I did get up about every 3 hours, guess my body had gotten on a routine. 

Too funny, I called momma this morning to see what she put in Cayleigh's last bottle and she said, you fixed that one!  HAHA!  Chandler and I enjoed a little bit of the Post 4 game....while Gma and Gpa had Cayleigh.  I did make sure to tell momma, bath about 7:15 and then bed about 8.....she slept for a little while at moms but she knew she would rather play.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Way to go Cayleigh! Keep up the good work :)
Looks like you might have given EK a little advice too....I keep catching her putting her thumb and fingers in her mouth when her Paci falls out, haha!