Thursday, June 17, 2010

High Seas Expedition-Bible School at Trinity




What a thrill tonight was?  I want to thank all those at Trinity Presbyterian for opening their doors to the children and showing them the importance of God.  Chandler enjoyed his week at bible school learning more about God.  When I picked him up on Wednesday afternnon, he asked me, "Mommy, what does Jesus look like?"  That there made me realize that I have to do better.  I work very hard with him on studies but forget the most important part-GOD!  One of the songs was talking about CHANGE-that I hope to do!

We had listened to the songs for tonight's bible school program over and over in the car.  I thought that I knew the songs better than Chandler because I never heard him singning much in the back seat.....wow.....did he surprise me.  He got up there tonight and sang every song.  He did the motions and just made me so proud.  I have to admit-I am ready to see him shine at different things.  This week really brought him out a little more....enjoy some of the pics.


Time to Sing....


Thanks for coming...


Time to enjoy Hot Dogs, Watermelon, and Ice Cream Sandwiches
Great Fellowship Time

Thanks Chi for enjoying Cayleigh.

Carley...wow....you look like your mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad Chandler had a blast at Bible School! He looks adorable up there singing his heart out :)

CAW said...

I am so glad you shared Chandler with us for VBS- he did GREAT!!
Your whole family is just beautiful!! Loved holding baby Cayleigh- and giving her back :)ha