Saturday, October 2, 2010

Homemade Pizza

Saturday is a wonderful day for Pizza.  Chandler and I decided that we would attempt our hand at making homemade pizza.  I have to admit that I have made it with mom before but mine did not taste like hers.  I thought it was a little too tomatoeeee (is that is a word).
Getting washed up!
Getting everything together! 
Time to combine the ingredients!
 
 Time to stir it all together!
 Add some oil!
Dough must sit for 5 minutes...nothing better than some candy while I wait. 
It's ready! 
I was surprised Chandler put his hands in it. 
 Dough is ready!
 Sauce is on...

 Ready for more cheese!
Okay I was so bad that I forgot to take a final picture.   I was busy tending to Cayleigh.......it did turn out nice but really did not taste too good!  Too much of a tomato taste even Chad thought so.

Oh well, there is always other types of homemade pizza-we will try another some day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Michael and I love these Pizza Kits :) Secret is to add lots of shredded Mozzerella cheese and they are yummy... but still not as good as House of Pizza, haha!