Monday, October 11, 2010

Train Ride

We like to consider the mountains our second home! 
Chad and I love to go to the mountains and we enjoyed it this weekend with family. 
Chandler turned 5 on Tuesday and his birthday ticket was to ride
Peanuts™ the Great Pumpkin Patch Express

The train departed in Bryson City!  We had a blast not only riding the train but enjoying a cozy cabin high in the mountains also. 


No electricity at the cabin on Friday evening so Gpa and Chandler thinking they are going to build a fire.

Thanks to Michael-the camper in him.

All bundled up trying to keep warm.

Electricity on....time to play.

Too much playing means bedtime!

Time to ride the train!




The Wise's




Emma Kate giving love!





I would rather eat it!



The gang....










Thanks everyone for joining in the fun for Chandler's birthday!  We had a blast and loved every minute of it! 


1 comment:

CAW said...

OH my goodness- I wanna GO !!!
Happy belated Birthday Chandler!!