Monday, February 7, 2011

Organization-Part 3 (Pantry)

Yesterday was one of them days.....It was all coming down, and I was tired of the mess.
Time to get busy on the pantry.

So I forgot to take a before picture of our pantry....but....let me tell you....
you could not walk into it.
there was food from 2008. (I know that I should not say that)
I got rid of 7 bags of trash. (Most of was old food)

This is a picture half way through!

Our pantry has many HOME titles.
Home to Hot Water Heater;
Home to Christmas platers;
Home to Food;
Home to wrapping paper;
and all kinds of things!


View walking into our pantry.


Wire rack to the right.

Home to wrapping paper, boxes and gift bags.

Pantry on left...
My own way to orgainze.
Shelf 1:  Rice, Boxed Dinners, Baking Goods
Shelf 2:  Noodles, Crackers, Popcorn, Hot Chocolate
Shelf 3:  Goodies for lunch boxes (Chad, Chandler and me)
Shelf 4:  other stuff that just need a home

Shelf on wall when you walk in.
Shelf 1:  Canned goods (beans and mixing soups)
Shelf 2:  Canned soup, Other items)
Shelf 3:  Breakfast items (Grits, Pop Tarts, and Cereal)


Okay so I think I am on a roll! 
Cannot wait until my next organization challenge and there are many more to go!

Here are 5 of the bags...ready for the dump!
Chandler and Chad were so cute last night taking them to the big green dump. 
Good thing we have one in our yard!







No comments: