Valentine's Day is almost here....that means time to think of a teacher gift!
Chandler and I were in Target and saw these Popcorn cups!
Momma, I like these!
So, time to TRY and be creative.
Chandler waiting on the words to print. He likes to watch it cut the letters!
Plain tin bucket from Target for $2.50.
Popcorn cups for $1.00 from Target.
Add person's initial and it makes it personal!
It's ChowTime!
Finished product.
Chandler's teachers are ready to enjoy family time at home!
As a teacher myself, it is hard at times to find family time with grading papers, lesson plans and everything else that has to be done!
All they need to do, is find the perfect family movie, pop their popcorn and enjoy each other!
PS-Cannot go to the movies without each candy....we included that also!
Wow, how I wish we had a Target!
This weekend will consist of being creative for Cayleigh's teachers!
No comments:
Post a Comment