Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Emma Kate

This past weekend, we headed up the road to celebrate Emma Kate's FIRST birthday. 
Her mommy is so creative and everything was wonderful!
It was a "BEE" theme!  I just love it. 
I love to head to their house to look at all the creative things that I wish I could think of...
maybe one day!  LOL!
My favorite picture!

Precious!

Chandler loving his cousin....he cannot keep his hands off her or Cayleigh!
He loves them so much!

That cake was wonderful! 
EK was adorable eating her cake!

Emily and Michael, we enjoyed our Saturday and we hope Emma Kate has a wonderul 1st birthday!
We loved helping to celebrate it with yall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks Aunt Amanda! I can't wait for my Daddy to put together my awesome water table yall got me so I can splish and splash and have some fun! Thanks for coming to my party! Love yall!!
~Emma Kate