Friday, April 15, 2011

We are all over the place!

What a day it was!  My brother and I gave my mommy and Gma a run for their money! 
For starters, Chander did not want to have his picture made with me. 
I had to...time for 1 year pictures.  Those who know my mommy, know that she likes things to be symmetrical.  Of course she wanted my 1 year pictures to be like Chandler's on the wall.
I had a different thing in mind!
I am not going to look at that camera.

I am not going to stay in this chair!

I am not going to stand still!

I want that flower!

My brother is so cute in his hat...


By the way, he did take a picture with me...
But he had to hold me because I wanted to go!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable! Can't wait to see yall this weekend!