Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I don't want a Pacifier.....I want my thumb!

Cayleigh was enjoying time on the floor when I looked down at her and saw her going to town as I would say on her thumb.  I know that it is so cute at this age but I am still trying with the pacifier but she hates it.

So I moved around to the other side of her to try and get a close up. 
She looks like she is saying, oh no, I got caught. 



Here are some other pictures of Cayleigh smiling.  She has been more active this week with her hands.  She loves to hold her Tag Blanket that Gma made.  I wonder if she will love hers as much as her brother. 



What a BIG smile!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that huge smile :)

CAW said...

OOOO SHE IS LOOKING LIKE HER BUBBA.... TOO CUTE