Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Today marks 7 weeks

Cayleigh is 7 weeks old today....where has the time gone.  It will be August before I know it and back to work.  Cayleigh is doing well and sleeping is much better.  We changed her milk this week to Similac Sensitive.  She seems to be doing better on it.  Just keeping watching her.  I got on the scales with her yesterday and she weighs about 10 pounds.  We have our 2 month check up and shots next week-so we will see her true size then.


Oh, please summer go slow.....not looking forward to the hot though.  Chandler is home today from daycare just to spend time with mommy.  Of course, he is upstairs playing with his toys......it was time this morning to take the toys off the threadmill and move them back upstairs......oh yeah, that word THREADMILL-here I come again. 


I started back on my weightwatchers yesterday and actually was pretty proud of myself.  I still have 15 baby pounds to go and then lots after that.  That will be my first goal then, I will work on the rest.
Well, good bye to the Fusion.  With 2 kids in the back, it was a little close and I really could not have anyone in the front seat.  With Cayleigh's infant seat, I had to move the seat all the way up.  We ordered a Ford Edge yesterday and I am going to pick it up this afternoon.  Cannot wait for the extra room. 

No comments: