Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I want some ice cream....

Chandler loves ice cream....he gets that from his daddy.  If Chandler eats a good supper than he gets his cup of ice cream at night. (Chandler does not like to eat too good so this is a way to get his to eat.)


Cayleigh saying, "I want some!"


Just wait until the day she can.  I am sure she will be like big brother and daddy.



These were taken this morning before bottle.......she was so happy go lucky.  Good nights rest.


My Nana would always point with her middle finger.  As I was cropping pictures this morning, I saw this one.....Nana is with us this morning.  I like to think it is because I was nice enough to let little man stay home today.....I need all the extra help (HAHA)  No he is really good just likes things his way.  I have a feeling today will consist of legos and trains during nap times.

No comments: