Monday, August 2, 2010

4 month check up

Wow, what a day for Cayleigh.  It was her first day at daycare.  I did wonderful myself this morning.  It was alot easier this go round than it was with Chandler.  Maybe because I have had 4 months home with her.  It may have also been because she left me for Mrs. M and gave me a big smile.

She did not sleep much-Only about 10 minutes total.....her little eyes were a little red when I got there but they said that she had not been crying today.







Then, it was off to get her 4 month shots.....boo!

Weight:  14 pounds 7 ounces
Height:  24.25 inches
Head:  16 inches
Cayleigh has a little cold but overall she had a wonderful check up.  She was a trooper with her shots.  She only cried when they stuck her and then was fine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Job Cayleigh!