On Saturday, Chandler had a birthday party to go to.
Yeah, we gave a present but I waned to do something a little more touching. I was pretty amazed at myself. I love to scrapbook and saw these wooden frames and thought these would make great gifts.
I just took a piece of scrapbook paper and glued on top of the wooden area. I cut out the area in the middle for a picture. Then, I used my Cricut and cut out the child's name and some fun scrapbook stickers to add the finished touches. I am so ready to go back and make some for Chandler and Cayleigh.
Emily, I am trying but I will never have your touch! I just love it and love seeing your thoughts.
1 comment:
These are adorable! You should give yourself more credit girl!! I am painting some picture frames to go in Emma Kate's bathroom right now. I will post about them so you can see them when I am finished :) Can't wait to see yall this weekend!
Post a Comment