School Morning...Cayleigh's been up since 4 and Chandler does not want to get up at 6. Chandler likes to lay with Cayleigh in the mornings before he gets out of bed. Of course, he was still sleepy and not wanting to get out of the bed. I put Cayleigh beside him while I got his clothes out. When I turned back around, he was holding her hand and she was fast asleep and he was too.....too cute!
Off to school and then back home again....time for supper! I need more time in the day!
This was Cayleigh's first day eating some baby food.
SQUASH...YUM YUM
and some good ole apple juice....
Cayleigh was pretty content so I let her sit and play with her cup! She tries to turn it up to her mouth. As you can see, she has more on her than in her belly. It kept her busy while I cooked supper!
No comments:
Post a Comment