Time to celebrate the 100th Day of School..
wow where has the year gone!
Chandler's class is celebrating the 100th day on Thursday!
Of course being the mom that I am,
I wanted to send some type of treats.
I thought about counting out 100 different items and sending them, but that would take way too long.
As I was walking the aisles in the grocery store, my mind was thinking...
cupcakes
make a cake and cut it in the shape of 100
make cookies and use icing to write out 100
well, I decided on...
Chocolate Pretzels
Pretzels
Rice Krispie Treats
Frosting
Here is my creation...
I think it looks pretty good and it was simple....
come join me tomorrow night as I make 22 for his entire class!
I cannot wait!
I hope the little ones enjoy them.
A thought to myself-I would if I should add sprinkles before I put the pretzels on top!
Got any ideas or thoughts...leave me a comment.
2 comments:
WE CELEBRATE OUR 100TH DAY ON MONDAY- GREAT IDEA I AM SO COPYING YOU!!! YOU KNOW KIND OF LIKE I DID IN HIGH SCHOOL-
PURE GENIUS!!!
Go for it. They were very easy and really did not cost much to make!
Copying.....that was me with spelling!
Got love those days!
Teachers now of days would never walk out the classroom.
Post a Comment