ON TO STEP 2
Step 2 of trying to be organized for the year!
My utility room has always been a mess since we built our house.
Clothes would stay folded or unfolded on the counter top.
I have alreadys wanted to organize it some how!
After blog watching several mudrooms and utility rooms, I really liked this one from
but that was not possible at this time....
So mom and I were in Lowes after the holidays and this rack caught my eye.
Add a few clothes baskets....
and some personalization.
Clothes folded and ready to be put up.
Hanging Clothes ready to head to closets and be hung...
A basket full of socks.....maybe my washer and dryer will stop eating them one day!
Jackets and Shoes have a better home.
Kids Jackets have a HOME where they can help.
It works for us and I love it....
Note to self....cabinets on the wall in a couple of years!
3 comments:
lookin good! :)
NOTHING IN YOUR HOUSE IS A MESS!!
COME TO MINE- I NEED YOUR HELP DESPARATELY
Chi, with child number 2, the mess has started! Wow, I never knew that one more would bring so much FUN but a lot more to do! I will post my kitchen countertop soon so you can see my mess. It looks like your junk draw. heehee!
Post a Comment