Friday, January 14, 2011

Date Night with Little Man

Chandler and I had our first of many date nights.

Stop 1:  Longhorns
Longhorns is his favorite place to eat.  He actually just loves to go there to see the bulls on the wall.
Loves the Shrimp
Also had a grilled cheese and fries!


Stop 2:  Monster Jam
I was caller 5 on WORG!  Wow, I never win anything and won 2 tickets.
Chandler had never been.  He is not much for loud noises
but...



We had our earphones ready to go!

Watching the 4wheelers before the Jam!

Showing off....



It's over...
Chandler did not mind the noise but he did not like trucks when they went VERTICAL!
We lasted all of 10 minutes with the Monster Trucks!
Thanks WORG-glad I did not have to pay for and hour of 4 wheeler entertainment and 10 minutes of Monsters. 

Cayleigh on the other hand had fun playing with Gma and Gpa.
I was glad to see her when we got back.

No comments: