Day One was a Success!
Cayleigh loves her milk just like Chandler did and loves the bottle a lot more!
With summer here, I knew that it was time to take the bottle. At least attempt!
Cayleigh has not taken a bottle in the mornings for about 2 months.
BUT
she loves her bottle at nap time and bed time!
She was so tired yesterday that I do not think she realized she had a sippy cup.
BUT
Nighttime was a different story....
I held my ground and was was proud of myself for not giving in.
She cried for about 10 minutes off and on....
She was too funny-she would look at the sippy cup and just cry out! NO TEARS!
Guess she figured, oh okay, I will have to drink from this cup!
Bottles have been put into another cabinet and I do hope they will be able to stay there!
I have to be strong!
I know that I am going to regret saying this because it always comes back to get me but Cayleigh slept all night! That may just be the 5th time in 14 1/2 months!

No comments:
Post a Comment