Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Day 3 of Sippy Cup and Swimming Lessons

Tonight was much easier than last night!  Last night (day 2) was horrible!  Even Chad said, please give her a bottle.  She cried off and on for about 40 minutes.  She would cry (no tears) and then want to get down a play a little.  Then, she would climb back in my lap and just look at the sippy cup and shack her head back and forth for NO NO! 

By the way, she did tell me NO yesterday for the first time!  Oh, looks like we are going to start the Terrible TWO's early!

Back to tonight-she was so tired that I do not think she really cared!  She only had a 40 minutes nap all day so she was worn out!  She got up at 7:15 and probably would not have taken a nap at all, but she fell asleep in the car on the way to swimming lessons for Chandler!
Chandler Note!
Day 1:  We were a little concerned that Chandler may be in the wrong class when I signed him up for swimming lessons last week.  The level 2 class was full so she said that we could try level 3 and see.  When I got back to pick him up, Mrs. Gail said, "he is in the right spot!"  Way to go Chandler!

Level 1 last summer----Level 3 this summer!

Day 2:  She called Chandler a Turtle because he would not keep his head down in the water while swimming - they were learning how to swim with strokes and head down.  (I only saw the last 2 minutes and he was still doing it)  We will have to work on that at Gma's this weekend! 

Day 3:  Mrs. Gail does not like for you to be there while lessons are going on-pretty funny how some parents omit that line in the letter-most of them stayed.....not me, I can easily find something else to do.  Thanks Gma for letting us take over your office today.  When I got back, Chandler had a disappointed look on his face.  What is wrong?  Mom, Mrs. Gail called me sloopy.  I had to explain that she was not taking about him, but about his arms (strokes) in the water!  Note to mom:  be ready to watch Miss Priss Friday, we are working on not being a turtle and not being sloppy!
I look forward to Day 4!



No comments: