How am I going to keep Chandler into reading for the summer. Right now, you can get a FREE membership to Mighty Book Jr. when you enter the code learntoread. This is completely free (I didn’t have to provide any payment information) and it’s a $99 value!
Here’s how you can take advantage of this offer:
1. Click here to access the sign-up page
2. Choose “Single Household Subscription” and enter learntoread in the upper right hand corner where it says “Enter your code here”
3. Enter your Name, address, e-mail address, username, and password, and you’re ready to go!
You can sort by age groups (they have books available for ages 2-10) and each book comes with a lesson plan, online or printable quiz, and an activity page.
I am currently taking a look at the books.....will let you know how Chandler likes it!
ENJOY! Happy Reading!

No comments:
Post a Comment