This HUMP day consisted of me working....yeah, yeah, I know it is summer!
I am taking a writing workshop to hopefully help me with being a better writing teacher.
I teach MATH all day and I love it, but ELA/Writing is my weakness.
The presenter is a wonderful author, Crystal Bell O'Connor. If you have not read Jake and the Migration of the Monarch, please pick it up from your local library and read it to your child, grandchild, or just to yourself. It is a children's picture based on a true story of Jake, the author's son!
Where are my babies while I am working during these summer days!
Chandler logged 600+ miles today in the truck with Chad. He just loves it! His proudest moment was when he climbed to the top of the tank that Chad pulls!
Miss Priss has enjoyed her day at daycare! She told one of the ladies today to "Shut the door."
Her teacher said that it was plan as day! I have not heard this yet!
On the way home with her tater tots from Sonic which she loves and her milk. For some reason, she loves to ride with her foot on the side. She wants my cell phone that I am using to take her picture!
Stay turned....more writing tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment