Friday, June 10, 2011

Watch Daddy Work

It's Friday!  Most of you are loving the fact that it is a Friday but I am saying good bye to another week of summer!  That means school starts that much sooner....

Chad was going to be about 10 minutes from our house this morning working, so I surprised Chad and the kids with taking them to see Daddy work!  Of course, Chandler rides every minute he can!  He loves it!  Cayleigh has not had a chance to ride yet!  Not real sure if Chandler is going to let her go!  As soon as Cayleigh saw the truck, she yelled TRUCK!  I think this is her favorite word!
Chad unloading Potash!

I honestly have never seen him unload at this place.  It was neat to see the Potash (the reddish stuff in dump) empty out the small door on the dump and into the argu.

Chad checking to make sure the Potash is moving down as the dump gets higher!


Almost done!



Side Note:  Day 5 of No Bottle and Swimming was GREAT! 
Cayleigh did not fuss at all during nap or bedtime.
Chandler's turtle head was much better and his arms are not as sloppy.

One more full week of swimming lessons!  Maybe the turtle head will be completely gone by next Friday!

No comments: