An ideal gift book for leaders, features 30 heartfelt prayers, insightful reflections, and Scripture.
Click the link before to go directly to the Amazon Store to get your FREE book!
Seems like most of the people who purchased this book, enjoy it! here is a review!
After reading this book several times, I purchased several copies, for major public and private leaders. This little book offers thoughts, comfort and vision. It also creates space to think about how we conduct our work and interact with our peers. I have read it a dozen times, now using it as a daily reference, enjoying it on the subway, on my airline trips and often, when I am alone, just needing to reflect. Recently I have sent this to two US Secretaries and to my pastor. Last year I gave a copy to all of my Board members, many of whom have called to tell me of their appreciation, months later. I would urge anyone seeking a visionary, comforting gift for a special person to consider this treasurer.

No comments:
Post a Comment